Running is a great way to burn calories, strengthen your heart and build muscles on your legs. When you start logging on those miles chances are you will get sore. There are some smart things you can do to alleviate muscle fatigue and improve your recovery.
One known fact is to wear compression tights when running. I started running in my 40's and suffered hip and lower back pain for days after my runs. As a result, I created Xirvana Running Compression Tights. Full compression tights were not comfortable to me so, I designed a tight that supported all my running hot spots, the hips, si joint, and lower back.
Xirvana Compression Tights were engineered and designed to really support and give your hips, lower back and SI Joint a healthy hug. They can improve your circulation, reduce muscle vibrations, stabilize hips, may slightly increase endurance performance and decrease muscle pain/inflammation to athletes.
What I like about Xirvana Compression Tights:
- High waisted, strategically placed power mesh panels that support abdominal, SI joint, lower back and hips.
- Figure flattering.
- Quick dry breathable fabrics make them perfect for every season.
- 4-way stretch fabrics making them extremely flexible.
- Keeps your muscles warm and supported at the same time.
- Fabrics have UV protection, SPF 50+ so you can run in the sun.
Regular exercise can help you control your weight, reduce your risk of heart disease, and strengthen your bones and muscles. But if it's been awhile since you've exercised and you have health issues or concerns, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor before starting a new exercise routine.